Friday, September 23, 2011

Ashrafia & Sky Bar

So yesterday my Teta and I went to the A,B,C Mall to get some coffee and a change of scenery. We ordered expressos, and I had to take a picture because it was the most delightful/sensible way to drink an expresso. 



For dinner, I met up with my cousins and their friends from France and went to dinner with my uncles to a French Restaurant called L'Avenue. The food was both plentiful and amazing. I have notice while in Lebanon, is when you think all courses are served , they are not, there is always more food coming.  

After dinner, we went to SkyBar(minus the uncles), the name is quite fitting because it is a club on the roof of a building. The scenery is amazing because you are overlooking the water and the mountains. 

It was a fun night, filled with margaritas, fire torches and sick dance moves haha.  

wish night pictures came out better, an attempt of the view


<3.... oh mike with the photo bomb

No comments:

Post a Comment