Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gemmayze & Shugun

On Saturday my cousin Celia and her friend Elisa came from Paris to Beirut for the week, so last night we went out to dinner and then out to a bar. 
We went out to a restaurant called Leila's Cafe, it was a Lebanese restaurant with super cute decore, that made it look like it was inside someone's house. I love places like it.
 After dinner we went to a pub called, I think, Behind the Green Door, the DJ definitely killed the mood. He was like a 12 year old at his first gag wanting to play all these different songs with different beats, that diffidently did not go together.  So long way of saying the music sucked big time and killed the night. haha.
Last night, I realized how music in a place truly set the mood for how long the night will be. But of course, we all still had fun besides. 
Tonight, my aunt is taking us out for sushi, so that should be a good time as well.

1<3family

So for Dinner we went to Shugun, in Beirut. It is a Japanese & Chinese Restaurant, the food  (as always) is amazing.

this picture made me laugh uncontrollably, so I thought I had to share. I do not remember making this face. I do not know why I chose to smile like a horse. haha


So at the second try, I was so scared to smile, and it looks like I am in pain. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment