Monday, September 12, 2011

I've Been Sick

For  the past two days, I have been sick so my bed has pretty much been my scenery. 

Other than on Sunday, I went up to the mountains to say bye to my uncle & cousin for a few hours. Again not too much fun saying good bye.

But it does kinda suck being sick and not being home, but im a big girl, I am toughing it out. ha

My mind has gone through a whirlwind these past couple of days because my parents gave me the offer of leaving early, several times now. But I have been thinking about it, but I worry I will regret it later. Because I have no idea when I am going to be able to come again . I dont want to look back and wished I stayed the extra three weeks. The reason why this came up was because my arabic lesson end on Friday and I do not leave Lebanon to Paris, until three weeks after on October 11th. So without a daily route what will I do, but I think I can manage. I want to make the best of it and finish what I start, the way I intended to.

However, I do of course miss everyone home and would love to see everyone but I feel I should do this, please understand ...xooxoxoxoxoxxo

But the one thing that would make my last three weeks completely unforgettable would be if my parents would sent my sister to share this experience with me. So I could still have a little part of home with me. Tina is getting her bar results in exactly ONE WEEK, (good luck T) and yes she would need to find a job. HOWEVER, two weeks would not set her back, her license will not go void if she does not find a job immediately. Honestly if you think about it if my sister does not come to Lebanon now she would ever be able until a long time. (cough cough mom,dad cough) its now or never. I want my sister.
 and one more thing mom and dad: I will ask for any birthday and christmas gifts if you send Tina. Thank you and please think over my offer. :) <3



No comments:

Post a Comment