Saturday, September 10, 2011

Exploring Beirut

This Saturday I did not go to the mountains, so I decided to have an adventure around Beirut. I decided to walk to the ABC Mall in Achrafieh. I walked their once before with my uncle Jamil, but that was like in July. So I was just hoping my sense of direction would be strong. But to my surprise, I remembered it like it was yesterday, I am really finally getting to know my way around Lebanon, yay. It differently feels more like home that way. But let me just say the walk only took 20 minutes, HOWEVER, that does by no mean meant it was an easy walk. It is 3/4 of the way on a ridiculous incline. Defiantly nothing short of a workout. ha 
But it was really nice being able to walk around the mall by myself, at my own pace seeing what I want to see, for how long I want to see it; very relaxing.  I bought some more books, got a cappuccino from a cute little cafe, then windowed shopped and called it a day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment