Friday, September 30, 2011

Hamra &Al Mandaloun

As my final day in Lebanon draw near, yesterday I wanted to go to Hamra because I needed to finish up some gift buying and most importantly get my last absolutely amazing chicken shawarma from Barbar. They have the best shwarma's ever, ever,  it soooo simple but amazing, and of course followed by ice cream. If I had to describe Arabic Ice Cream it would be  cross between traditional US ice cream and gelato. soooo good, definitely going to be missing those two things.


At my night my Aunt Wajiha, her friend and myself went to a restaurant called Al Mandaloun they were having a live band. It was defiantly a fun night. 


One side note: I have been missing my friend Tanqueray, no one has it, just Bombay. yucky.





this man's suit was straight up shimmer. ha

this women was my favorite. Here set was pretty awesome, it was "Zombies" by Cranberries, "Can't take my eyes off of you" by Frankie Valli. But all I could think of was Heath Ledger  :(   and "It's raining men" by Weather Girls. haha. Love it

I just had to take a picture of this guy

cutie pie

this guy was straight up BLING, maybe a little too much. He has bling head to toe, his sunglasses, his jacket and even his nike shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment