Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall in Paris

Today was my second day in Paris, and it was a lovely fall day. The weather is about 60 degrees which is defiantly different from the 80+ degrees + huminty I just left in Lebanon. It is still crazy to think that I am no longer in Lebanon, I feel like it all happened so fast. 

But, I am back in the Western world, and it feels great. haha. The internet at my aunts is super duper fast,  constant electricty and hot water and most awesomest thing no-honking. haha 

So today my cousins and I walked around the Champs- Elysees in the gorgeous weather with beautiful a  scenery. 



Galeries Nationales du Grand Palais

Galeries Nationales du Grand Palais



<3 seeing the leaves change

near Place de le Concorde

see the guy in the center, he is yelling at me not to take a picture of the US Embassy. ooops

<3 fall

the Obelisk/Place de le Concorde

A  little History for you,  the Place de le Concorde was where they set up the Guillotine during the French Revolution , where over 1100 people died, including the King Louis XVI & Queen Marie-Antoinette. Yeah like right around where I am standing, kinda crazy. 
Champs- Elysees

No comments:

Post a Comment