Saturday, October 15, 2011

Montmartre & Moulin Rouge

Yesterday, my cousin Mike took to see Montmartre, which is one of Paris famous Churches and it stands roughly 430 feet elevated, so you have an amazing view of Paris. Then after we walked to the Moulin Rouge. Truly loving my time and the weather in Paris. 


Montmartre 





the amazing view

there was a man playing "Let it be on" on the Harp, made me think Max :) He was pretty good

the area around the church is also very famous because they have an art community behind the church. I read that people such as Salvador DalĂ­, Amedeo Modigliani, Claude Monet, Piet Mondrian, Pablo Picasso and Vincent van Gogh have lived and worked at the Montmartre art district. A tradition that still lives today.

cannot get enough of the view




Something I felt quite fitting, but on the way to the Moulin Rouge the streets are coved with sex shops and erotic shops, like it is all leading you the way. haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment