Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Two Days of Walking Around Paris

Yesterday, it was raining all morning, but it finally ended around later afternoon so I decided that to go for a walk, but of course as I walked out the front door of my aunt's apartments... it began to rain. But I decided to just go to the Eiffel Tower, it is less then ten minutes of walking. 
For dinner my aunt and I went to a restaurant and I had my first french made creme brulee all I can say is yummmmmm. 

And today, I decide to walk to the Arc de Triomphe. The weather today was perfect for a walk, it was about 50 degrees with the sun shinning. Paris is defiantly a city you can enjoy yourself alone walking.







I honestly, just stood there for five minutes looking at the Eiffel Tower and just reflecting. It is really a marvelous structure. 



 Arc de Triomphe
The Arc honors the Fallen men from the French Revolution & the Napoleonic wars




 inside the Arc are the names of all French victories and generals inscribed on its inner and outer walls







5 days until I am home... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment