Thursday, October 13, 2011

Walk Around Hotel de Ville to the Louvre

Today, my Aunt & I went to the Hotel de Ville (City Hall), which like everything here was a gorgeous historic building. Around the area there were many shops, but pretty much I just window shopped, nothing (yet) has caught my eye. A little later, my Aunt & I got some dessert at a place called Angelina's, thats just say it was a twist on creme brulee, a twist we both did not favor, all I can say is do not mess with the classics. Ha 

France is truly, amazing so filled with history and beauty. The buildings I could just stare at forever, and with the wonderful crisp cool weather makes it jut perfect for a long walk.





hotel de ville





building behind "City Hall"


hotel de ville

the whole view of hotel de ville

view of the scenery 

the amazing, enormous, incredible, Musee du Louvre  

front of Musee

the famous Louvre Pyramids 





A beautiful day in Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment