Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bekaa Valley & El -Mhatta

My cousin Tarek & I drove to the Bekaa Valley because he wanted to get some saj & labneh. But I started to think why we would drive so far just for some labneh. I soon found out why, it was the best labneh I ever had. Tarek bought me a labneh sandwich filled with green olives, tomatoes, zaatar & olive oil on saj. It was so simple but sooooo amazing, so worth the drive. The view driving to the Bekaa Valley was nothing short of breath taking
At Night, my Ammo Nabil and I walked to El-Mhatta, where we had some ice cream, yummy, and did some shopping. :)


View of the Drive





yay for the use of solar power Lebanon

you could see the whole Valley

best Labneh..yummy


..view from cocou's house

El-Mhatta


we could not decide what flavors to get......so Nabil ask for all of them....... best idea ever. ha


hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment