Monday, August 8, 2011

City Mall, Beirut

Today was the last day I would be able to see my cousin Mike because tomorrow he is leaving to Paris :( so we decided to go to the City Mall, but before we took some quick family photos <3


uncle jamil &Teta

me & mike


City Mall is the biggest shopping mall in Lebanon with a amazing view 



delightful view from the top floor


mike playing a HUGE crane machine... we both failed :(

had wings for lunch... with a little Lebanese twist, instead of celery it came with cucumbers.. gotta love it <3 

Today, I have officially been in Lebanon for One Month, I love and miss everyone. But I am truly loving enjoying myself and trying to take in as much of this country as I can. Live life with no regrets.   xoxo <3    







I love you & miss you so much Z.D.D.




2 comments:

  1. Looks like your having a great time. Don't worry were all keeping Zack company at the fort lol.
    Bryan

    ReplyDelete