Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Saifi Village.

Day two of arabic classes... all I can say is ohhh man!!! The teacher definitely just throws a lot at you, and expects you to just get it, and then use it. However, my mind does not work like that; I need time to process. But I am studying right after class at a cafe near by so I can make sense of everything. Because I have never been good at languages, but I have to be good at Arabic, I want to be good. 
The difficult for me lays with trying to read, mainly because of the non use of Latin Letters, so its trying to make sense of symbols.... but it is only day two. But all I gotta say is wish me luck :)

this is a picture of my school, it is in Gemmayzeh, which is a forty minute walk from my teta to school. I have to wake up at 7:30am, and leave around 8:00-8:10, to get to class at 9:00am. So with making that walk twice a day five days a week, better loss some weight. haha
But I do really enjoy the walk because I feel better connected to the city, and I am finding my way around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment