Friday, August 12, 2011

Artisana  & Old Zouk

So yesterday, I was feeling under the weather and was a complete bum the whole day and stayed in and pretty much just slept; sooooo today, I was ready to get out of the house.

I went to the Public Library Office, where I do my volunteer work and I found they will not be sending in the application I have been working on for the past 2 weeks. Instead they are going to try to find a private program to fund it. I was a little upset but I completely supported the idea because I did not think the proposed program was strong enough to win. So instead I will be doing research on zagal, a lebanese tradition of spoken poetry/improv. I love research so kinda excited :)

After the meeting, I went with my teta and her friend to Artisana, where I bought some really nice souvenirs for friends and myself :) then went to the A,B,C for some yummy drinks.

Tonight for dinner, my aunt wajiha, her friends, and my uncle jamil went to dinner at Old Zouk, where is in the mountains. It had an amazing view, by it was too dark to get it in pictures... boooo!!! 



 restaurant at A,B,C.

A,B,C

Teta's yummy looking ice cream

saw this on the menu and had to get it. It was a avocado & blueberry drink with fresh fruit topped with Kushta & Almonds.....Jeff Sahim this made me think of you. Drank it in your honor..xoxoxoox

Old Zouk

the old town

haha..



the view was amazing..damn you camera

frog legs... they were yummmmmmmy 

kinda a picture of the view

No comments:

Post a Comment