Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hamra

(went to Hamra, Moslem city, on July 18th internet was not working last night so putting it up now)


So last week I opened up a bank account here, so I would not have to carry a large sum of cash in my wallet, so today I got my ATM credit.  The card reads Fadel (where did my El go) Sabine Mohammad.  Haha I finally have a middle name.
            After the bank we went down to Hamra, where they have many shops to buy survinors and really good food, especially Shawarma (gyro). I had a chicken one and it was out of this world, in Lebanon they put French fries in the sandwhich, it is sooooo good! Must remember that tip for later.  Enjoy the pictures!!







hahaha

The American University of Beirut (AUB)

pretty landscaping

yummy ice cream... with a Lebanese touch (pistachios of course )


palm trees make me feel at home  :)





hahahaha, poor El, always forgotten :( , Fadel, Sabine Mohammad . haha Maestro !

No comments:

Post a Comment