Thursday, July 28, 2011

Le Suite, Saida

The internet was incredibly slow yesterday so I had to upload this a day late. So on Wednesday, July 27th, my uncle jamil and I with one of his friends went to a beach called "Le Suite" in Saida. ha . But going to the beach two day in a row, is defiantly out of the norm for me. Bt defiantly getting that middle eastern tan. ha
So I found two places to volunteer at, the first one is Habitat for Humanity, which I am super excited about because I feel it is real work, something i am doing that will actually making a difference in someone's life. The other place is at Assabil Public Library, where I will be writing proposal in order to help for funding; it has been pretty interesting as well.  



these are shots from tuesday night with my  cousin wissam :) my was in honor of Tina. Bc we took this two years ago and almost vom'd. hahaThe Shot is a Lebanese speciality i have been told, called a DouDou shot which is Vodka, Lemon Juice, Hot Sauce and a Pitted Olive. It was actually pretty good this time Tina, the hot sauce takes away from the vodka so its pretty smooth.  Ooh Tina, i went to a club bars and they had jager ha, made me think of you. P.S. I am making the DouDou shot for EVERYONE try one when i get back :)

Lebanese Banana Trees, they were so cute



To Tina Diana, and Sara good luck on your bars exam. <3i know you rocked florida now it is jersey's turn. Tete light some candles in your honor for u on tuesday, it was super cute. it is crazy how it all has come to an end already. Jamil said he would break the law in order to be your first client. haha. I tried to advise him against it, but no matter what happens i love you two. and hope to see you in beirut, i need you guys xoxox Sabine Mohamed El Fadel (yeah i just used my full lebanese name hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment