Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Matn Lunch

 Today, I met my father’s childhood friend, he picked me up and we went to lunch in the mountains in Matn, which was absolutely breathe-taking. The restaurant was on the very top of the mountain so the view was out of this world.  (SEE PICTURES)  It was like nothing I have seen before, completely incredible.
            After lunch, we discussed at his apartment where I could volunteer with him; he works at a Human Right Organization in Beirut.  We decided that on Tuesday, I will go to his office and meet with one of his assistants and he will put me where need.  So I am a little excited to see where that takes me.  And then, we discussed both Lebanese and American Politics, however I will not go into that, because I wish not to open Pandora’s Box.

That was pretty much my day, have a good night :)








No comments:

Post a Comment